There are some songs in Sound Horizon that have only been played live, and never made into a studio record. Also, there are lots of doujin era songs that have been rendered by new singers in stage, but never in studio.
Here you can find some audio rips of these songs, taken directly from the live DVDs.
Triumph of Territorial Expansion III. The Celebration of Revo’s Inception (06.26 & 06.27)
- Ao to Shiro no Kyoukaisen (Instrumental)
- Ark (Revo, Jimang)
- Fuyu no Dengon -Live song- (Revo)
- Hiiro no Fuusha (MIKI)
- Hiiro no Hana – Eru no Tenbin – Eru no Shouzou – Eru no Ehon (YUUKI, MIKI, Mari Endo, Haruka Shimotsuki, REMI)
- Yuigon (Revo)
- Invaded…’09 (Revo, Ike Nelson)
- Kuro no Yogensho (Revo, Jimang)
- Meiou + Kowareta Marionette (Revo, REMI, Mari Endo)
- Umi no Majo (Haruka Shimotsuki)
- Umi wo Watatta Conquistadores (Revo, Mari Endo, MIKI, Haruka Shimotsuki, REMI)
- Yaneura no Shoujo (Instrumental)
Triumph~2nd Great Invasion of Territorial Expansion
Elysion~Welcome to Rakuen Parade!
- Yakusoku no Oka (Aramary, Jimang)
- Koibito wo Uchiotoshita Hi (Aramary)